You can now use social plugins on your Yuku profile.
Those plugins are a great way to advertise your community or your Yuku profile.
How to use the plugins:
Navigate to this page:
Click any item you would like to use on your profile page.
How to add the social plugins:
1) Go to your profile page.
2) Click apps -> application settings
3) Click HTML boxes on the resulting page.
4) Click the "New HTML Box" button
5) Add a title in the title field
6) Click the HTML icon in the post editor
7) Open a new tab and choose your social plugin from this page:
On the actual plugin page, adjust the boxes and click "get code"
Please note that for some plugins, you need to add a URL or your facebook id
9) When the code modal pops up, copy the code from the XFBML box and paste it in your HTML box. You can add some text if you want.
When finished, click the HTML button again in the editor. If you didn't add text, you need to put a period in the post editor in order to be able to save the changes.
Converted profiles now show a preview when viewed without logging in
While the converted profiles have been fully private, you can now have a little preview of the profile, along with an invitation to log in or join.
Addition to the navigation bar
An addition has been made to the navigation bar on boards and profiles.
Click "I like" and have it go in your friends feeds on facebook. Another great way to advertise your community and your profile.
A recent activity feed can be opened by clicking the icon to the left of "I like"
If you have feedback or suggestions, let me know and I'll pass it on.